The cost of eCommerce development services will mostly depend on how complex your project will be in terms of features and functionalities, the number of developers who will work on it and the timeframe.
Some other factors that will influence the cost are:
- Your goals and expectations
- Data imports
- Domain name
- SSL certificate
- Payment gateway
- SEO features
- And more
However, it will also depend on the location of the eCommerce developer.
Thereby, here is how much you should approximately expect:
- Tanzania $10 - $45 per person, per hour
- Kenya$15 - $75 per person, per hour
- Eastern Europe: $27- $35 per person, per hour
- India: $10- $50 per person, per hour
- The USA: $50-$200 per person, per hour
What’s more, the cost also varies based on the platform the website is built with. Whether you choose Shopify, Magento or WooCommerce, these tools also have their own pricing structures.
Approximately, an eCommerce website can cost between $2000 to $350,000. But, if we are talking about a very complex website with many features, then businesses can pay as high as a few million dollars.